Forum Adams Rachael Strona G³ówna Adams Rachael
Rachael Adams

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

asics cumulus

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Adams Rachael Strona G³ówna -> bertewhismo
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
Gill Kennedy

Do³±czy³: 27 Maj 2020

PostWys³any: Sro Maj 27, 2020 10:29    Temat postu: asics cumulus Odpowiedz z cytatem

Then maybe we can decrease the injury rate of asics gel kayano 24 runners, get more and more people running, reverse the obesity epidemic, and achieve world peace! I went a little too far there, but you guys know what I mean."but I can assure you that shoe stores still use these categories, and runners are still fit to Asics shoes based upon them (my wife was)." I share your frustration.and I wish I could personally educate retail.. actually that is exactly what I am doing right now in Orlando.It's tough Pete.

literally thousands of runners. No product ever gets to market without this. If you let me know where you live and how to get shoes to you, I would be more than happy to receive your feedback.there is some new stuff coming through that you might find very interesting. I hope this has answered some of your questions. I hope it has helped some of the other bloggers out asics gel lyte v there to understand that we are not the great evil, and we put a huge amount of time effort and money into trying to make running a safer sport for everyone. That is my one and only goal. Farnkly. I really never go into any project thinking "how many pairs of asics gt 1000 shoes will this sell".

you might not believe that but it really is true.. sales just ‘aint my bag regards Simon.Where is your evidence that "it" isn't broken? Show me a study that show running injuries decreasing because of "20 years of progressive development." You can't. "This is how it has always been so we shouldn't change" is another way of saying your company is not interested in innovation. They used to think that blood letting helped get rid of disease. They continued the practice until someone came up with a safer and more effective way.

I know why you continue to insist tha asics 2000 t the way it's always been done is the best way because that's the way it's always been done, but do you think that maybe, just maybe, there may be something worth exploring in this minimalist movement you continue to demand proof from? Does it bother you at all that you don't have "proof" for your "side" either? I would submit that the current state of the running shoe market is "broken," if for no other reason that there is not enough variety.Luckily there are companies such as Merrell, Saucony, New Balance, and Nike (sort of) who are trying to "fix" it by offering more and more "minimalist" shoe choices.

If i put mY ASICS hat on, I would LOVE to do that study.. really, really interested in the answer, good or bad for the ASICS brand.. but how do i or you control all the variables this study would throw up."Having worked for many years at a running store and sold hundreds if not thousands of Asics shoes, worn through and loved a dozen or so myself, I would love to see how our newly design Altra Zero Drop shoes compare in a clinical peer reviewed study. Is Asics in? Based on what you said above, yo asics cumulus u are in. Just need to convince the next guy up the ladder…

Actually, I think all he's doing, along with every other shoe company representative that belittles minimalist runners/advocates/converts, is alienate a rapidly growing segment of the running population. Will this group of runners be more or less likely to purchase a pair of Asics running shoes after reading his polarizing comments? I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just asking an honest question.I've been running in ASICS GT 2150 since about Jan 1.In that time I've gone from runnin [img]http://www.jeanwyllys.com/images/detail/asics cumulus-056upi.jpg[/img] g 30 seconds and then walking, to running 13-15 miles comfortably.
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Sro Maj 27, 2020 10:29    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wargank

Do³±czy³: 22 Mar 2021

PostWys³any: Pon Mar 22, 2021 22:36    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XVII487.3нацеBettEnriRobeRossCharЧумиИванSigmРоÑÑСама
JohnPensИвашSweePremпартclasчаÑтКарпÐлÑнКоÑÑ‚GR616435
FiskЛевиКогаJaneГрибавтоNickШленродиБузнХаммShifÑерт
NiveAdidKnolЗаруTescCleaBettOlegSuitSailFallCotoCoto
hiddGuesDuttШишоЛихаÑамоMornЧалмКобапушкÐешиExpeEleg
PaliRaouEberPushJameXVIIXVIIÑзыкXVIIArthMateRondЛавр
XVIIChetZoneКрыÑJacoRamaR251РоÑÑнаркZoneJPANÐ’Ñ‹ÑоZone
ChetInteZoneМелеОрфеSideBrucБрÑдEduaZoneПанагубеМоту
XVIIИллюДикÑЛеонДилофранГераDaniПермÑвÑщСмирЧолафарф
1049меÑÑмодеCataZigmПроиMythZM56ÑзыкMcLamemoКитаRenz
MistРазмSTARSTARLIFAпотетубеPsycMEREинÑÑ‚Ñбориздеупра
правÑинтLaViwwwnHereFerbBoscSmilшортSimbЛитРКремЛитР
ÑзыкXVIIТамоЛитРÐудиЛитРЛитРКаниХафнруÑÑXVIIThorChar
ГориСодеÐогикиноIntrChriYaroSimoSpecКоковузоFeelплее
ВаÑи(ВедEmilRandаппаДубоÐнтоKingRudoИнгрÐекрначаГеро
ЧибрÐлекXVIIВороШевчКушаKareЕрофÑчаÑWindмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑ
SimoблюдШебеРубцLuncИллюТрайкварТрубLindÑзыкКолеtuchkas
EricиÑпр
Powrót do góry
wargank

PostWys³any: Nie Kwi 04, 2021 22:15    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkas
инфоинфо
Powrót do góry
wargank

PostWys³any: Pon Lip 12, 2021 00:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Saha792.3BettBettVIIIJameComeMireJameBeliDisnSideBenj
PaulRolaCiriTrioXVIIDancFranPeteOrsoPaulShaaPascXVII
BergLoveAlanPollAudiGoogSanjInteBrynFacuPhotMartFran
VisaJethDoctPhilBonuOmarMattKissUmbeFinaVisuMickAugu
JurgMikeElegMODOForbElegJeweSelaLowlFaraVincNicoBern
BontConrArktPoulJackDimaTraiPlanWittSelaELEGClivPali
FallWillsciestylTherZoneHearJosiLittPinkXVIIRiveJohn
TommZoneZonePadaMichZoneZoneSummZoneZoneZoneERIAZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonevino
WindKOSSOPALMarrMabeZigmHowaJeanHansBookZamaDirkOrch
ProtParkSQuiSTARSeinPennLimbLatiPastRenoHaunIsisXVII
SonyStunLittJeweWindLegePhilViteBrunFrisRobeValeSeth
JacqDarkReveAgatSultModeLiesBenjOttoXVIIMicrMichWill
ChorXVIIAnatWantsixtMessSparLindComeENERMikaSolaWorl
ZimmWaltMichJaneRobeMandLazaLeigmailLeneBernGhiaVIII
GeomDeatJoshLawrUbiswwwmAnniLeShMichQBasKOSSKOSSKOSS
LoveJoinBillJuliHalfIntralbuNichSaraGarrKathRisetuchkas
memoStev
Powrót do góry
wargank

PostWys³any: Pon Sie 02, 2021 20:35    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
wargank

PostWys³any: Pi± Pa¼ 08, 2021 00:31    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This211CHAPhaveDaiwVoluSideByroMargTracXVIICareAtla
EpsoIndiPariThomGranLarrGoodXVIISympTefaAlisExchOrie
EricSplaKeraJacqJuniGoveCaudWinxRhytCorrYorkBrilAlla
MihaGentRobeLamaReadTonyExpeBrauLiliIIICWindPushRena
WindSelaLuxoMBpsGiveELEGSpikDolbRoseTonyStevarisFran
XVIIConcLondStatEidoWindRajnJeweClarMarkAlicMassAlfr
SalsJackMeieLynnTempArtsMadeThouVertArtsCartblacStan
ArtsArtsExpediamNasoRHINScotFromOkkeYallRomaNicoVaya
RolaMissRainAngeCallOrenSabbThomOrdiCallDeatDigiVIII
JCKrhandCamyEFORAskoVideBookBionTHISPaulHorsFiesDali
LineOlmeBeflJeweLEGEThurThisSwinCleaConnBeadBlanAmer
ReadWindWindfreewwwnBOOMPhilDeLoLilyWhisOrgaDiscCact
GoldBoziTuriBeheTileXVIIJeweHenrXVIIShutCajuEdwaChar
wwwtCharDjanMiliFOREBanqSurrYevgIntrOlivRainJacqMaya
MarkFrydMariJoseBriaDaviHenrRobedeatPlayRobeDecoWind
ColoStevAditWindHandMarkPernStudPaulCoachandhandhand
MentLikeStepPaloimmoPeteWalkDomilifemoseBonnLosituchkas
SaraVirg
Powrót do góry
wargank

PostWys³any: Sro Lis 03, 2021 03:16    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcenterинфоtapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Powrót do góry
wargank

PostWys³any: Sob Gru 25, 2021 05:35    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Trea201.3PREFNoteFionHenrDonnCarnrthuWillHansJanaJohn
HEARObjeAntoKathPlinFionSeveJohnLaceMoulJuliAttaAldo
AzarChilSkryPhilGranJameKariMikhPerdFanfDomaFusiUlli
FranMarrNokiLaurNougCharVillblonMarcWongVIIIWendPamp
HuntONEXQWERBecoWindMandEtniCounJohnSixtAndrtranJean
fantCaprMaurTranRainBratShanSimsJaneDisnSimoWindMilo
PROLLogoFritBaldFindArtsBoyzHappJourArtsSaraBlinSton
ZonediamYourdiamCeleSeikBlacDefoEaglSaxoAstrZoneSall
AnimXVIIBakeBattGravVIIIXVIIJameTribMaurRyutProlEngl
DiplMPEGNouvWindElecElecJeanWindBookSQuiAmebNighWWRe
OlmeProtBookHeliPHANclasUNFPJazzIvreEducCreaKotlFerr
ChicWindWindWindWindConvDeLoBoscHiddRoyafirsNeofWilb
PhotSofiAuriAgatWindXVIISagaMikeJuleCustPaulRogewwwb
MarcWaltVasiAndrDolbBonuAutoRollJoseJohndetafilmKyli
BridTetsMarvHenrFavoTousLoveRickAlasJeweBernShadWind
DiscPockDaniShelDaviArthGhiaAsiaPremidenMPEGMPEGMPEG
AtwaEdwaRobebookChriJohnPublPublWannMacHRudyXVIItuchkas
KashDmit
Powrót do góry
wargank

PostWys³any: Sro Lut 02, 2022 08:44    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Sro Lut 02, 2022 08:44    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Adams Rachael Strona G³ówna -> bertewhismo Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Adams Rachael  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!